Respite Care in Barrhaven
Being a caregiver for a friend or family member takes a high level of compassion and experience. It’s a stressful job, and without time to relax, the caregiver could easily become burnt out. Caregiver Burnout not only causes detrimental health issues for the caregiver, like depression and restless sleep, but it also affects the seniors being cared for.
At Retire-At-Home in Barrhaven, we strive to prevent caregiver burnout by offering a respite care package. Quite simply, the function of respite care lies in providing seniors and their caregivers with in-home care, alternate living quarters, or daily care centers, in an effort to aid or unburden the caregiver.
The benefits of our respite care package include:
- Relief from daily thoughts about caregiving
- An increase in mental acuity
- Renewed enthusiasm for hobbies or interests
- A closer bond with family and friends
The Barrhaven Respite Care Package offers three options for caregiver relief:
- A secondary caregiver to provide breaks for the primary caregiver during normal working hours.
- A temporary, alternate facility for interim visits.
- A senior day-care facility for consistent, weekly care.
We offer a wide range of In-Home Senior Health Care Services in Barrhaven to help you remain in your home for as long as you wish.
All of our employees and managers in Barrhaven are trained to work with you in a compassionate, non-intrusive way. Whether you would like simple companionship or require around the clock care, we will tailor our home care service for you. For more information on our Respite Care services please give us a call at 613-798-5111 or email us at email@example.com
Learn more about our Barrhaven home care company