Respite Care in Carleton Place
Caregiver burnout occurs when a caregiver, family, or friend becomes overwhelmed by the demands of caring for their loved one.
Some of the many manifestations of caregiver burnout include:
- Neglect of personal relationships
- Loss of self interest
- Poor health
- Restless sleep patterns
At Retire-At-Home, we understand the stress a caregiver manages on a daily basis. Too much stress, however, can be detrimental to both you and your loved one’s health.
Our Respite Care service offers temporary relief for senior caregivers to reduce the likelihood of burnout. Our certified caregivers will relieve a caregiver or family member who has experienced burnout, or who just requires a break.
Our Respite Care Package allows caregivers to:
- Put their minds elsewhere for a time
- Regain their mental acuity
- Reacquaint themselves with their interests
- Reconnect with friends and family
Retire-At-Home offers three options for caregiver relief:
- A secondary caregiver to assist the primary caregiver during their shift.
- A temporary, alternate care facility for the senior while the primary caregiver is away.
- A senior day-care facility for daily or weekly care.
We offer a wide range of In-Home Senior Health Care Services in Carleton Place to help you remain in your home for as long as you wish.
All of our employees and managers in Carleton Place are trained to work with you in a compassionate, non-intrusive way. Whether you would like simple companionship or require around the clock care, we will tailor our home care service for you. For more information on our Respite Care services please give us a call at 613-798-5111 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Learn more about our Carleton Place home care company