Nurse Case Managers oversee your care at no additional charge!
At Retire-At-Home, our Nursing professionals are experienced and trained to monitor and maintaining your comfort and safety while receiving the care you need. We have developed a Case Management program that goes beyond most services available in your community to ensure that all of your health care needs are met and that you are completely satisfied.
Our compassionate Nurse Case Managers, oversee all of our home care services and will customize a care plan for your medical needs, personal preferences and budget. Your care plan is monitored regularly to ensure that you are meeting your care goals and completely satisfied with the caregivers who help you. No matter what your needs are, Retire-At-Home will work with you to ensure you are safe and comfortable in your home.
What do Nurse Case Managers do at Affinity Health?
Our Nurse Case Managers will provide the following services:
- An in-home assessment so that we may understand your needs, preferences, and your home environment.
- A customized care plan that addresses your needs, preferences, and budget.
- Regular supervisor checks to monitor on your service and satisfaction and for any issues or changes that may cause harm.
- Changes to your care plan as requested by you, your family, or your physician.
- Advocacy services to help you navigate the healthcare system and receive the best care available.
- Ongoing communication with your other healthcare professionals, as requested, to ensure the proper management of your care.
- Coordination and delivery of medical supplies and equipment.
- Coordination with other required services for your home or healthcare needs.
- Open communication with your family, as requested, to ensure peace of mind.
- 24-hour on-call support for emergency care and/or questions about the service.
What Services include a Nurse Case Manager?
Essentially all of our Home Care Services include a Nurse Case Manager at no additional charge. These services include:
- Personal Care
- Home Support
- Companion Care
- Nursing Care
- Alzheimer’s and Dementia Care
- Hospital Discharge
- Accident and Injury Care
- So much more
We offer a wide range of In-Home Senior Health Care Services in Ottawa to help you remain in your home for as long as you wish.
All of our employees and managers in Ottawa are trained to work with you in a compassionate, non-intrusive way. Whether you would like simple companionship or require around the clock care, we will tailor our home care service for you. For more information on any of our home care services please give us a call at 613-369-5100 or email us at email@example.com
Learn more about our Ottawa home care company