At Retire-At-Home, our Companion Care services go far beyond the basics!. We know that seniors require more than just a friend. Sometimes we just need a little bit of help with our day-to-day activities. Our caregivers provide companion care services that look out for your safety, help you on outings, and ensure all the little things around the house are complete.
Because, we understand that social interactions are essential to emotional and mental well-being, we will match a caregiver to your personality preferences, as well as your home care and external needs. It is our goal to create a safe and trusting relationship between our caregivers and our clients.
Our Companion Care Services in Shirleys Bay ON include:
- Companionship while in the hospital or at home
- Respite and overnight supervision
- Supervision during all activities of daily living
- Light meal preparation and supervision
- Grocery list preparation and shopping
- Accompaniment on outings and appointments
- Regular home safety inspections
- Assistance with care of pets
- Assistance with hobbies and crafts
- Interactive activities
At no additional charge, our experienced Client Care Managers will also provide:
- Free in-home assessments to discuss your needs and wishes
- Regular review visits to oversee the care you receive
- Regular phone calls with family and healthcare professionals
- 24-hour on-call support for any questions or issues
With our Companion Care Services for seniors in Shirleys Bay, we will help you find a caregiver that meets all of your requirements, and will ensure the care is professionally and properly managed!
We offer a wide range of In-Home Senior Health Care Services in Shirleys Bay to help you remain in your home for as long as you wish.
All of our employees and managers in Shirleys Bay are trained to work with you in a compassionate, non-intrusive way. Whether you would like simple companionship or require around the clock care, we will tailor our home care service for you. For more information on our Companion Care Services please give us a call at 613-369-5100 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Learn more about our Shirleys Bay home care company