Hospital Discharge and Post Hospital Care
The transition from hospital to home following a surgical procedure, injury, or illness can be distressing for senior individuals. The recovery period after discharge is a crucial time, full of follow-up appointments, new medications, and difficult rehabilitation. At Retire-At-Home, we understand that your loved one may need a caregiver to assist them during this vital process. Our Home Care Package helps families manage the hospital discharge, transition home, and effective rehabilitation of their loved ones. Our caregivers are dedicated to providing high quality assistance, compassionate care, and a seamless adjustment, all from the comfort of the patient’s home.
Our Hospital Discharge Service and Post Hospital Care in Kemptville ON includes:
- An initial assessment by a Case Manager with the client, their family, as well as a social worker, discharge planner, and/or physical therapist
- A personalized care plan based on the information gathered at the assessment.
- Home safety support
- Home safety modifications
- Equipment recommendations
- Errand assistance
- Grocery shopping
- Prescription pick-up
- Mobility assistance
- Bathing and grooming assistance
- Eating assistance
- Meal preparation based on our proprietary Balanced Care Method
- Medication reminders
- Rehabilitation exercises
- Emotional support and companionship
- Regular home visits and status updates from the case manager.
We offer a wide range of In-Home Senior Health Care Services in Kemptville to help you remain in your home for as long as you wish.
All of our employees and managers in Kemptville are trained to work with you in a compassionate, non-intrusive way. Whether you would like simple companionship or require around the clock care, we will tailor our home care service for you. For more information on our Post Hospital Care services please give us a call at 613-369-5100 or email us at email@example.com
Learn more about our Kemptville home care company