Caregiver Support Program
At Retire-At-Home, we know that being a primary caregiver is hard work. You may have a lot of questions about providing quality care to your loved ones, but don’t know who to ask. Our caregiver support program is designed for caregivers who enjoy taking care of their loved ones, but who may find the undertaking too overwhelming.
Retire-At-Home will work with you, by coaching and training you on how to provide proper, effective care to your loved one. In addition, we will always be on-call when you need support or assistance, and we will provide you with the necessary tools to give your loved ones the care they deserve!
Our caregiver support program includes the following services:
- Our care management service
- An initial in-home assessment to gauge the extent of your caregiver needs
- Weekly visits from an experienced client care manager
- Training and review of basic personal care techniques
- Training in Retire-At-Home documentation
- Ongoing supply of Retire-At-Home documentation
- Guidance through healthcare system
- Coordination and delivery of home medical equipment and supplies
- Open communication with other healthcare professionals
- Immediate response for additional care
- 24-hour on-call support for any questions or urgent matters
We offer a wide range of In-Home Senior Health Care Services in Ottawa to help you remain in your home for as long as you wish.
All of our employees and managers in Ottawa are trained to work with you in a compassionate, non-intrusive way. Whether you would like simple companionship or require around the clock care, we will tailor our home care service for you. For more information on our Caregiver Support Program please give us a call at 613-369-5100 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Learn more about our Ottawa home care company