Live-in Management Program
At Retire-At-Home Ottawa, we understand that being at home is especially important for senior individuals who can no longer care for themselves. Our live-in care management program aids seniors and their live-in caregivers by providing extra training and guidance when needed.
With weekly visits to your home, our client care managers review the care you receive, ensuring complete satisfaction and the knowledge that your caregivers are providing the quality of care you deserve.
Our Live-In Management Program includes the following services:
- Our care management service
- An initial in-home assessment to gauge the extent of your caregiver needs
- Weekly visits from an experienced client care manager
- Training and review of basic personal care techniques
- Training in Retire-At-Home documentation
- Ongoing supply of Retire-At-Home documentation
- Guidance through healthcare system
- Coordination and delivery of home medical equipment and supplies*
- Open communication with other healthcare professionals
- Immediate response for additional care
- 24-hour on-call support for any questions or urgent matters
*Any additional purchases made are not included in the price. They will simply be added to the invoice, no petty cash required.
We offer a wide range of In-Home Senior Health Care Services in Ottawa to help you remain in your home for as long as you wish.
All of our employees and managers in Ottawa are trained to work with you in a compassionate, non-intrusive way. Whether you would like simple companionship or require around the clock care, we will tailor our home care service for you. For more information on our Live-in Management Program please give us a call at613-369-5100 or email us at email@example.com
Learn more about our Ottawa home care company