Mobility Assessments and Home Safety
As a fully-accredited home care provider, Retire-At-Home understands the importance of home safety for all seniors. Having a professional therapist assess your home environment with your specific mobility challenges in mind is critical.
The certified Occupational Therapists at Retire-At-Home offer comprehensive in- home assessments and on-going advice to ensure every aspect of your home and the equipment you need is safe and properly designed for your needs.
Our certified occupational therapy services include:
- Home safety assessments
- Bathroom-only safety assessments
- A comprehensive therapist report, including safety recommendations
- Prescriptions for walkers, wheelchairs, scooters, and other equipment
- Training with caregivers for use of new equipment
- Completion of forms to receive proper government funding
- Parking tag registration for people with disabilities
We offer a wide range of In-Home Senior Health Care Services in Ottawa to help you remain in your home for as long as you wish.
All of our employees and managers in Ottawa are trained to work with you in a compassionate, non-intrusive way. Whether you would like simple companionship or require around the clock care, we will tailor our home care service for you. For more information on our Home Safety and Mobility Assessment services please give us a call at 613-369-5100 or email us at email@example.com
Learn more about our Ottawa home care company